Alterations and common repairs

Please refer to the Community Rules for more information on this matter.
The repair costs and maintenance of common areas is paid for through the Community Service Fee. In cases of vandalism, the person responsible will be issued an NOV and charged for the rectification, if that person can be identified.
You, as the homeowner, are responsible, unless the pipe services more than your unit, in which case the responsibility reverts back to the Owners Association.
Any cabling and switch equipment within your unit from and including the unit’s distribution board is the unit owner’s responsibility. The unit owner is also responsible for payment of their own electricity bill. The supply of electricity from the main line into the building to your unit is the responsibility of the Owners Association.
Yes. Please log on to and log your request.
First, contact your maintenance company. In case the blockage proves to be in a common area drain line, contact ECM at
No. Please contact ECM at